This student staff blog allows those working in the physical space of the Digital Innovation Lab to foster a sense of community and personal and group identity. Other departments that collaborate with and work in the Digital Innovation Lab include (but are not limited to) the Carolina Digital Humanities Initiative, the Office of Arts & Science Information Services and the Department of Computer Science.
Please use the page we’ve made for you to create a bio and include a photo of yourself or other avatar. (We will take photos in person and showcase them in the lab. You may opt out if you wish, of course.) As this serves as a source of both digital experience and presence, it is also an opportunity for collaboration. You all will be added as admin, so if you agree on someone(s) to task with creating a different design for this site, that’s completely fine, too! Have fun!
Be creative! Make this website your own. Tell us what you wish we knew about you! Here are some other things to explore in your staff bio:
- What do you hope to gain from your experience in the lab?
- What experience do you bring to the lab?
- What skills can you share?
- What are your specific on-site lab hours?
- What are your hobbies? Who are your influences?
- What current projects are you working on or are excited to learn more about?